Saturday, July 21, 2012

heart-shaped paperclips tutorial



Here is the direct link for: Heart-Shaped Paperclips Tutorial.

I am in the process of trying out a new 'best-ever' brownie recipe. It was supposed to be for today's blog post, but is looking more like tomorrow's. In the meantime, I found this fun pin on how to make your own heart-shaped paperclips. I doubt you've any in your desk drawers. I sure didn't, but I have dozens of them now in all sizes and colors!

The link above is the original link on how to make these paperclips. It comes from the blog, Ismoyo's Vintage Playground. Unfortunately, Ismoyo doesn't give any photos on how to make them only the written directions. A photo or two always helps, in my opinion. So for a pictorial, but without much written description, check out this blog, How About Orange.

Heart-shaped paperclips are not hard to make, but can be a bit confusing until you get the hang of it. Remember it's all in the fingers. A simple twist will do it.


The red pin award for clever, simple and whimsical!

Why wait until Valentine's day?






Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment