Wednesday, June 20, 2012

weight watchers pepperoni pizza burgers



Here is the direct link for: Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Burgers.

We had these burgers for supper tonight thinking my kids love pizza they will love these. No go, but my husband and I liked them. We both agreed though that they needed a little tweeking.

They definitely needed a little pizza sauce. So next time, instead of the tomato slice (buried under the cheese) I would put a dollop of pizza sauce atop the burger. I didn't have any parmesan cheese, so I substituted a slice of mozzarella instead. I really liked that! I also didn't have any hamburger buns. Didn't really think it needed it.

So, for next time, this is the new 'pizza burger' combination: the burger, 6 thin slices of turkey pepperoni, a dollop of pizza sauce, a slice of mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of fresh basil. All under the broiler to simply melt the cheese. Doesn't that sound good?

I'll make these burgers again but with the new changes. No red pin award yet. Not tonight, Weight Watchers!

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment