Monday, June 25, 2012

weight watchers chicken tikka masala



Here is the direct link for:  Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala.

This was delicious, especially if you love Indian food!

This recipe comes from the Weight Watchers website. This is what they say about the recipe: Chicken Tikka Masala -- "Everyone's favorite Indian takeout dish, lightened up in a slow cooker". A cup of the chicken and sauce yields one serving. Very filling. And only 4 points! I added white basmati rice as a side to round out the meal.

I have never used the spice, 'garam masala', before, have you? The whole house smells of cinnamon and cloves, yum! Garam masala has a strong flavor, but tasty. My husband and son liked it and said they would eat it again. I know I definitely would, like tomorrow. This is one of those recipes you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it will taste even better the next day. I love those kinds of recipes. The recipe makes 8 hearty servings.


Red pin award for this recipe! I'll let you know how it tastes tomorrow.

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment