Friday, June 8, 2012

easy lemon chicken




Here is the direct link for: Easy Lemon Chicken.

This recipe comes from The Queen Beehive. She begins her entry saying that this recipe is a family favorite and one of her most requested recipes. So of course, I had to try it.

She gives two recipes: one for the stove top and one for the crock pot. I tried the crock pot style. It's hot today here in Minnesota. If I was to make it again, and I mean 'if', I would definitely cook it on the stove top and not shred it. The chicken would brown better in the butter, thus look like her Pinterest photo. My photo above looks like it tasted: nothing special.

The recipe called for the juice of two lemons. The flavor to me was too concentrated, too lemony, especially after sitting in the juices all day.

Thumb's down. But at least I can cross this off my 'to try' list!

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment