Wednesday, June 6, 2012

apple cider pork short ribs in the crock pot




Here is the direct link for: Apple Cider Pork Recipe.

I had 3 pounds of boneless pork short ribs in my freezer and this recipe was just what I was looking for. The recipe is from Crock Pot Guys, a blog that 'shares awesome crock pot recipes all from a guy's point of view'.

I prepared the ribs as the recipe dictates, adding the pork short ribs, red potatoes, carrots, an onion, and the liquid was apple cider. I didn't have any steak seasoning or red pepper flakes. In the end everything could of used a little more salt, but we just added it at the table. The meat and vegetables were cooked to perfection and the gravy was light not at all heavy. My daughter, who isn't a big meat eater, ate two helpings even.


So yes, the votes are in. The red pin award! I would definitely make this recipe again.


Happy pinning!


No comments:

Post a Comment