Tuesday, August 7, 2012

UPDATE! the benefits of drinking lemon water


Today, August 7th, is exactly one month that I have been drinking a glass or two of lemon water every day. How do I feel?

Here are my honest observations:

One. I go to the bathroom like crazy now, all day long, not just after I drink it. And my urine isn't so dark like before.

Two. My body seems to be running 'warmer', if that makes sense. Could be menopause, but I hadn't had it before. Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. I learned that lemon juice first thing helps to purify your liver and once your liver is running better, fat is burned more easily. We can only hope!

Three. I have not seen any significant changes in my weight because of drinking lemon water, sorry to say.

Four.  I seem to have more energy, more focus. But I still could use a little more.

Five.  I have noticed that my teeth are a little grey-looking. I now only drink lemon water with a straw. I recently read that lemon juice can be hard on the enamel of your teeth. With the addition of the straw, my teeth are looking lots brighter.

Will I continue drinking lemon water? We'll see. I am going to take a month off and see if I notice any differences with NOT drinking it daily. And then I will officially decide. I want to see if my body running 'warmer' is the lemon juice or hormones.

Here is the direct link for my original post: The Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water.

Happy pinning!



No comments:

Post a Comment